|WOUND CARE PROGRAM
"Guide Your Pathway to Closure"
Home Care Setting
We are committed to provide excellence to the primary
nursing agency, insurance case manager, and physician already
directing the patients care for equipment and wound service
- On-site equipment evaluations offered upon request.
- Instruction of equipment given to care giver and client.
- Reimbursement guidelines offered to nursing and physician
- Follow up communication is rendered to assure equipment
Acute Care Setting
- Support given to discharge planners for appropriate equipment
placement before hospital discharge.
- On site evaluations offered to meet the patients specific
- Educational support for reimbursement guidelines for equipment
- Will assist in authorizing process for managed care.
Long Term Facilities
Due to the mandatory discharges of patients from
hospitals to sub-acute and long-term care, patients are in
greater need of more advanced treatment. Let Prime Care assist
your facility in providing innovative, cost effective equipment
and services. Our Wound Care team has a 15 year LTC background,
and understands the sensitive PPS system and will strive to
protect your dollar. Prime Care offers:
- Cost effective protocol design to meet the needs of your
- Wound care in-services in all areas of wound care.
- Will assist in discharging planning process for patient
- Will keep facility updated on recent Clinical Practice
Guidelines for Wound Care.
Wound Care has become a costly endeavor for the managed
care industry. Our Prime Care mission is to provide a high
quality, cost effective wound program. We will provide the
case manager and client with the most aggressive clinical
pathway to assure an accelerated outcome. Prime Care offers:
- Telephonic support to case management.
- Home assessment done upon request for appropriate equipment
- Follow up home visits done to assure proper equipment