The H-250 multi-positional chair provides a no-lift solution for patient transfers in a safe, dignified environment for both patient and caregiver. Easily converting between a stretcher and an upright mobile chair in seconds, the H-250 enables caregivers to confortably transfer and transport a patient weighing up to 250 pounds.
Engineered for maximum versatility, the H-250 adapts from stretcher to transport chair with an infinite number of positions in between, including recline, Tilt-in-Space and Trendelenburg capabilities. Design innovations include an adjustable headrest, heavy-duty steel frame, and optional scale to make weighing mobility-impaired patients easy, safe and comfortable.
• Reclines to prone position for transfer between bed and chair
• Tilt-in-Space capability, providing pressure relief
• Unlimited reclining for comfort
• “Single knob” adjustable headrest with side-support
• Trendelenburg position capability
• Sturdy steel frame accommodates patients weighing up to 250 pounds
• Overall 24-inch chair width can move through standard doorways
Tested and proven in hospitals, rehab, nursing homes, and home-care environments, the H-250 reduces time and caregivers required, while significantly reducing injuries and costs.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 29 June, 2006.