Below is a sample of the services we provide to our patients, in addition to
the medical equipment and supplies provided. These services
are provided as a support and convenience to our patients,
at no additional cost to you or your insurance program.
day delivery of equipment ordered.
- Delivery - NYC, Nassau County, Suffolk Country
- Evaluation of Client for specialized products
- Evaluation of client's home for wheelchair accessibility
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Product instruction and safety education to client,
family, and caregiver
- Follow-up with physicians on progress and compliance
- Loaner products while client's product is out for
- Providing equipment in special cases prior to being
able to bill for them
RESPIRATORY SERVICES - Click
here to view our Oxygen & Respiratory Program
- Complete Mechanical Ventilation Program
- Patient Management, Set-up, Instruction, Maintenance
- Non-invasive Ventilation
- Nasal CPAP Set-up, Instruction and Follow-up
- Pulse Oximetry
- User Compliance reports
- Arrange for patient travel
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted
- Provide oxygen conserving devices
- Evaluation of Patients respiratory Therapy Equipment
- Pulmonary Assessments
- Discharge Planning
- 24-hour Emergency Service
- Registered Respiratory Therapists on Call 24 hours
- Tracheostomy tube changes in the home.
WOUND CARE PROGRAM - Click
here to view our Wound Care Program
- Prime Care has been a leader of innovative support surfaces
since 1988, and attributes pressure relief as an important
modality to achieve positive healing outcomes.
After carefully selecting a highly dedicated, well trained
clinical staff, Prime Care is committed to provide "Good
Wound Care" resulting in positive outcomes for all health
care settings. Home visits and assessments provided by our
certified wound care nurse.
Prime Care accepts Medicare and Medicaid. We are also a preferred
provider for most health insurance companies in the region.
Our specially trained staff are available to answer questions
and process claims directly with insurance on the patients
behalf, resulting in no out-of pocket expense or inconvenience
for the family. (excludes co-pays, deductibles, denials, or
not participating insurance companies)
|JCAHO Accredited for Clinical Respiratory Services
as Equipment Management since 1988.